NOT-FOR PROFIT/SOCIAL ENTERPRISE PROGRAM
ClubsTHRIVE is open to not-for-profits and social enterprises at startup level. The ClubsTHRIVE Accelerator fast-tracks your business development to get you ready for ClubsNSW opportunities in 12 weeks.
Clubs NSW has partnered with Slingshot to deliver a 12-week program designed to produce the business model, traction and investment you need to succeed. If you’re selected into the program, in just 12 weeks ClubsNSW and Slingshot will help you to validate your business model, confirm you are developing a product or service customers want, build or develop your minimum viable product (MVP) and demonstrate progress to advisors.
Being a ClubsTHRIVE participant provides the potential opportunity to work with a large, engaged customer with over 1200 registered clubs visited more than 100 million times a year.
What do you get?
- 12-week structured education program, led by industry experts, designed to get you ready for engagement with ClubsNSW or its member clubs.
- An additional 12-week incubation program for selected teams focused on driving results
- Access to ClubsTHRIVE and Slingshot teams, as well as select ClubsNSW executives to secure a potential deal
- Mentoring from industry experts, matched to you and your needs
- Influential partner and champion backing
- Invitations to community events
- Branding and marketing support
- Legal and financial advice from Slingshot
- Inclusion in ClubsTHRIVE and Slingshot media and events.